XGDesignz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz

Go down 
+2
nixcy
NeoTech
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoTech
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : xD....WebSItING,cHAttiNG
Shoutout : PleaSe rEGistER to ouR foRUM......xD
<b><font color=blue>Reputation</col :
[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz Right_bar_bleue

<b><font color=red>Violation</color :
[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-26

[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz Empty
PostSubject: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Welcome to XGDesignz.

The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender.

1. Use your common sense.
2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).
3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.
4. No spamming and flamming in any form.
5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.
6. No other forum/site promotion posts.
7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.
8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.
9. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and post it on the right forum/category. Do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication.
10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200 px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.
11. Reputation points. You can only give reputation point if you've been registered for more than 2 weeks and your posts are more than 100. Mods and admins are able to see who is giving the reputation, and we will taking action against people who abuse the reputation system.
12. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.
13. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed.
14. If you come across a post or thread that looks like it's in direct violation of any of these rules, please report it (there is a report link next to every post). This is the best way to fight against spammers and troublemakers.

XGDesignz Forums rules may change at anytime without prior notice.
Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by these rules.
Back to top Go down
https://xgdesignz.darkbb.com
nixcy

Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:39 pm

`yeah.. follow the rulez..
Back to top Go down
breaker2

breaker2

Male
Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : Surfing Net,Design layout,DoTa
Shoutout : =((........wawa tlga aq

Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:20 am

ok...we will follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/52006747
Lead4eva

Lead4eva

Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Rules and Regulation   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:50 am

Ok sir.....
I will do my best to follow this rules...
=] lol!
That's all tnx Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
x.aufelle.x
Layout Designer
Layout Designer
x.aufelle.x

Female
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : estupident
Shoutout : LaLa

Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 pm

ayts sir... but i noticed one thing the Last part

Quote :
FriendsterTalk Forums rules may change at anytime without prior notice.
Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by these rules.

if it's not a bother i think it shouLd be edited ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/o1hush1o
breaker2

breaker2

Male
Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : Surfing Net,Design layout,DoTa
Shoutout : =((........wawa tlga aq

Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:30 am

Try our best that's All =((
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/52006747
E-june

E-june

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : drawing/painting/sketching
Shoutout : boom

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 pm

ok boss i fallow the rules lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/gohowdin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz   [RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RULES] Official Rules of XGDesignz
Page 1 of 1